Sales Hub Tools

SPschools
Participant

Creating a quick daily call list

SOLVE

Dear community,

I have only been a user for 2 months now. HS is solid. I have done some campaigns and have moved companies (in our case school districts) into the deal pipe. The integration of sales, marketing and support works well.

As a sales person, I would like to create a quick contact list for a day. This would involve me perusing through my whole HS database, companies and contacts and with a click - a contact would be placed on today's target list or scheduled a few days out. If a prospect was not contacted this could rollover to the next day.

I have created lists under contacts but the real estate on the list screen is poorly organized and many times does not save leaving me clicking and reclicking many times to get to my desired view. I would simply like there to be a more flexible list process to plan calling strategies. IMHO these are not tasks just simply a list of contacts that should be touched with a call or a direct email.

Think of your 3 column format. First column would include your search criteria (companies, deals or contacts). Middle column would be a list of contacts within a selected company or deal. The third column on the right would be where you drag and drop or it would show the name and company of yoru growing daily list. You could have a select check box to include this person within the daily call/contact target list also. I would also like to be able to assign this list to my sales development rep. Basically schedule out the day for outbound calls. Am I missing something here?

I hope this makes sense. Don't forget about the sales pros. Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPschools,

Good news, HubSpot has features for what you're looking for. From your lists or saved views you can create tasks (which can serve as your daily call list):

create-tasks.gif

These tasks will show up under Sales > Tasks where you can start so-called tasks queues – either for all tasks, for specific queues or just for the ones that you've manually selected. HubSpot will then take you from record to record, it's pretty neat. For call tasks, the calling UI will pop up. You can make the call, confirm the completion of the tasks and HubSpot will take you to the next tasks / contact record.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Jw1234
Participant

SOLVE

Is there a better way to make thee call lists? I agree with the original poster that the tasks route doesn't seem to be the best option

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jw1234 and @TCornRain, thank you for your inquiry.

Currently, the only available option is the one that Karsten has shared.

Should you believe that an alternative option would be more beneficial, I encourage you to create an idea in our ideas' forum. By doing so, your suggestion will be accessible to the product team, particularly if a substantial number of users express the need for this particular feature. If it proves feasible, the team will consider implementing it on the platform and will keep you informed of the progress.

Best regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TCornRain
Participant

SOLVE

Agreed - tasks are nice for some situations. But a quick list to just click and call down would be ideal for power hours with our reps. Sometimes we just need to get through a 100 follow-up calls and the task que is a lot of screens to click through to get to them all. 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPschools,

Good news, HubSpot has features for what you're looking for. From your lists or saved views you can create tasks (which can serve as your daily call list):

create-tasks.gif

These tasks will show up under Sales > Tasks where you can start so-called tasks queues – either for all tasks, for specific queues or just for the ones that you've manually selected. HubSpot will then take you from record to record, it's pretty neat. For call tasks, the calling UI will pop up. You can make the call, confirm the completion of the tasks and HubSpot will take you to the next tasks / contact record.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SPschools
Participant

SOLVE

I did see this but didn't want it to trigger a task. I'd like to leave tasks to more critical active prospect work. I am asking for something like "today's call list" that doesn't trigger all task notifications. I'll work with it and see how this all goes. Thanks

Jgold

SOLVE

Did you ever find a better way to do this?

0 Upvotes