Creating Documents or Forms

New Contributor

I am trying to use our company contract as a template and have the contact's information placed in the correct area as a template and then generate a completed word or PDF document that can be emailed to the contact to sign.

I am currently doing this with ACT! and would like to know how to use with Hubspot.

Any suggestions or guidence would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Robert.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Regular Contributor
You would first need to find or create a webhook that calls some service that can create documents, then create a workflow that once triggers calls that webhook and passes in the associated contact fields. I don’t know if a native integration for document generation unfortunately.
New Contributor

Thank you for your replay.

By your handel it looks like you have some experience in sales... I like the look and interface of Hubspot and some of the things it does but I think I need to just go back to ACT! since it has the built-ins that I need.

Perhaps you have some insites on how to best use these programs?

Thank you again,

Cyber.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

HubSpot is the system to use in my opinion for CRM and sales force automation for transactional or low complexity sales.  There are other systems out there that have a more customization centric approach at a technical level that might be a better fit.  

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I would agree that Hubspot is a great program and probably why I am trying so hard to get it to interface with what I do and have in place now.  It seems like I should be able to have Hubspot fill in a basic contract agreement form with the company name, address and contact information then output it to a working document or PDF.

Do you know if there is some way that would work for me?

Your help is very appreciated.  Robert.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Currently, there is not a tool for document generation that I am aware of.

You could put your entire contract as an email template itself, populating the dynamic information as tokens in the email body with a singature line.  In reality, this would work even better because then you could just select the template, it fills all the information in and send it over.  Then the client prints and return the emailed contract. 

If you really want to pdf/document approach you will need to use e-sign tool that integrates with HubSpot so you can pass the contact information to it.  Here is a list HubSpot put together of compatible options https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/electronic-signature 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

... Now your talking.  I thought I might be able to set up a template, but I use Adobe Sign all the time.  How would the intergation be done?  That would solve my delema...

0 Upvotes