Sales Hub Tools

RichardOrgan
Participant

Create Meeting in App

SOLVE

My Sales team are unable to create a meeting with a current contact or prospect through the App on the phone.

I believe this would be an essential ingrediant as the App is supposedly designed to enable the Sales team to be more autonemous when out on the road, they can create a task with a contact but not a meeting.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Create Meeting in App

SOLVE

Hi @RichardOrgan,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. Other users have requested this before but as of April 2020 the product team is currently not planning on working on this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Schedule-Meeting-Using-Mobile-App/idi-p/200523

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The product team evaluates and re-evaluates these requests based on their popularity.

You can also make it easier for others to find the request by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RichardOrgan
Participant

Create Meeting in App

SOLVE

As this has many requests from users I would have thought HubSpot would make this a priority, it seems the development team are not listening to it's users !!! ☹️

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Create Meeting in App

SOLVE

Hi @RichardOrgan,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. Other users have requested this before but as of April 2020 the product team is currently not planning on working on this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Schedule-Meeting-Using-Mobile-App/idi-p/200523

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The product team evaluates and re-evaluates these requests based on their popularity.

You can also make it easier for others to find the request by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.