Sales Hub Tools

raczek
Participant

Conversations - "The email account xxx@xxx is no longer connected to this inbox"

Hello,

I wanted to reply to my contact form Conversations->Inbox but instead of e-mail body dialog I got this message:

"The email account n.surname@xxx.com is no longer connected to this inbox.
Please reconnect this account to reply."

I have already tried all options including deletion of all personal and team e-mail accounts. Whenever I provide "Customize from address" in Settings->Conversations->Inboxes I get this error. When I do not use customized "from" (and have something like support@xxxxxx.hubspot-inbox.com) then it works.

What has changed overnight, because it was working for past three months? How to fix it?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
raczek
Participant

Conversations - "The email account xxx@xxx is no longer connected to this inbox"

yes, it works already.

i believe there has to be same caching mechanism, as I was doing exactly the same actions over and over again for 2 hours. then I took a 15 minutes break, did it again and it worked.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @raczek 

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please share a screenshot of the error message? I can see your team emails are correctly connected to your shared inbox.

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !