Sales Hub Tools

PMiller7
Participant

Conversations|Inbox Block and Delete behaviour

SOLVE

Hello

I have connected my company's shared Office 365 Sales Inbox to HS. The inbox receives a combination of email I want to CRM and other emails such as courier booking notifications which I don't. If I use the Block and Delete sender on the courier's email address, will the email delete from the Office365 account too (because they're connected), or does the setting only apply to HS, please?

Thanks

Paul

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @PMiller7,

I'm not aware of a "block and delete sender" option, but it sounds like an Office365 option rather than HubSpot.  I'd steer clear of that one!  The option you're looking for is the never log list - this is a list of email addresses for whom correspondence will never be logged in your CRM.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PMiller7
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, Adam. It's not exactly intuitive in terms of where the setting lives, is it? Regards Paul

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @PMiller7,

I'm not aware of a "block and delete sender" option, but it sounds like an Office365 option rather than HubSpot.  I'd steer clear of that one!  The option you're looking for is the never log list - this is a list of email addresses for whom correspondence will never be logged in your CRM.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"