ith a HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional subscription, you have the ability to report on these templates to get a sense of which is performing best.
After you have already started sending your templated emails, you can access reporting on those email sends:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools > Templates.
- Click the Analyze tab. At the top of the screen, you'll see an overview of your sales templates' performance and the top users in your HubSpot account. You can use the Date range and Users filters at the top to customize the data.
- Below the Performance and Top Users reports, you'll see an interactive chart of your templates' performance. You can see data based on sends, opens, open rate, clicks, or click rate by clicking the dropdown menu at the top left of the chart.
- Check the Emails logged to CRM button to include all emails that have been tracked using HubSpot Sales and logged to a CRM.
- Toggle between Templates and Users to see the performance of each of your templates over time or to see the performance of templates sent by each user in your account over time.
- When you toggle to Templates, you're shown all emails using a template and tracked with HubSpot Sales.
- When you toggle to Users, you're shown all emails tracked with HubSpot Sales, not just templates.
- You can also choose to see your data by day, week, or month.
- Below the chart, you'll see a table with data on each specific template or user. Check the box next to a template or user to display that data in the chart above. When using the Templates view, you can also click on the name of a template in the table to make edits right from here.