Contacts completed a sequence VS contacts that have never been enrolled

nadiavol
Participant

I need to be able to tell apart contacts that have been enrolled and completed in a sequence versus contacts that have never been enrolled in a sequence.

The current filter shows only contacts that are not currently in a sequence but how could I know if they have been enrolled before and how many have I missed from enrolling in a sequence?

7 Replies 7
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @nadiavol 

ith a HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional subscription, you have the ability to report on these templates to get a sense of which is performing best.

After you have already started sending your templated emails, you can access reporting on those email sends:

• In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools Templates.
  • Click the Analyze tab. At the top of the screen, you'll see an overview of your sales templates' performance and the top users in your HubSpot account. You can use the Date range and Users filters at the top to customize the data. 

• Below the Performance and Top Users reports, you'll see an interactive chart of your templates' performance. You can see data based on sends, opens, open rate, clicks, or click rate by clicking the dropdown menu at the top left of the chart. 
    • Check the Emails logged to CRM button to include all emails that have been tracked using HubSpot Sales and logged to a CRM. 
    • Toggle between Templates and Users to see the performance of each of your templates over time or to see the performance of templates sent by each user in your account over time. 
      • When you toggle to Templates, you're shown all emails using a template and tracked with HubSpot Sales. 
      • When you toggle to Users, you're shown all emails tracked with HubSpot Sales, not just templates. 
    • You can also choose to see your data by day, week, or month. 
    • Below the chart, you'll see a table with data on each specific template or user. Check the box next to a template or user to display that data in the chart above. When using the Templates view, you can also click on the name of a template in the table to make edits right from here. 

Please note: These tools are not available on the HubSpot CRM. 
0 Upvotes
nadiavol
Participant

Hi!

Thanks for your reply, very helpful features indeed. Unfortunately, I am interested in telling apart contacts that have never been enrolled in a sequence, compared to contacts that have been enrolled in the CRM in the past and are not enrolled anymore (for any reason).

Both contacts appear in the filters currently in sequence=false. Can we somehow make currently "ever been in sequence"? That would filter out contacts that have never been in sequence and would solve my problem 🙂

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @nadiavol at this time this feature is not availabe, but I can absolutely understand your goal here. 

As a workaround I'd suggest using the 'Last Activity' filter. But I would strongly reccommend you post your idea to ideas.hubspot.com for others to vote on the feature. 

0 Upvotes
nadiavol
Participant

How could I use the last activity filter? Do sequences affect last activity date, so, for example, someone with last activity date 1 month before, has not recently been enrolled? Have I understood right?

Will post in ideas, yes, thankyou!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Last activity will include the last interaction you had. If you navigate to Contacts and filters (left-hand side) you'll see the criteria. 

Can you share the idea link here - it'll help with votes 🙂

0 Upvotes
nadiavol
Participant
0 Upvotes
johnwilliamcook
Participant

It looks like this link goes to some private resource that most people don't have access to, just FYI.

0 Upvotes