Connecting to Office 365

emergingdude

I am trying to connect hubspot to Office 365 for the email integration, and it continually states something didn't go right and to try again. But I've yet to be able to get past that. I noticed a previous post, but didn't see any resolution posted. Any help that can be passed along would be great.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

@emergingdude can you provide screenshots of what you're seeing on your end and where exactly the issue is occuring? Additionally, can you list out any troubleshooting steps you've taken thus far? 

Thanks,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
emergingdude

This is the message I receiveThis is the message I receive

I have not done any other troubleshooting because I'm not sure where to start. 

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @emergingdude, are you using office 356 as your email provider, or just as the interface in which you send and receive email? If you are using Office 365, your email must be hosted with Office 365. This requires an Office 365 Business Premium or Business Essentials plan

If your email is not hosted by office 365, you can use our IMAP instructions, which would allow you to connect to other providers. 

For more information, check out this link: Can my team connect our inboxes to HubSpot CRM and Sales?

0 Upvotes