HubSpot Ideas

ssmith_cmc

Use Meetings with Outlook Exchange

Currently, only Google Calendar or Outlook 365 are compatible with HubSpot Meetings. It would be great to see additional calendar compatibility with other Microsoft licenses, particularly Outlook 2013 available via Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.

58 Replies
BLEE

thanks - that will be it.  Clearly not running the correct beta.  Will dig in deeper!

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @BLEE and @Bryantworks ,

Regarding to the Meetings Exchange Beta, we are currently not taking new accounts due to some supportability issues.

I'll link some idea posts for more information:

- Exchange/Outlook integration for contacts and calendar

- Use Meetings with Outlook Exchange

cc/ @JoeMayall 

Philip_WiVe
Participant

Hi,
how far are you with your beta? 
I would love to use "Meetings" connecting my calender via exchange.

Can you help me?

BLEE

We just got word that the beta isn't taking new accounts due to supportability issues.  Sounds like thee are still some bugs to be worked out.  Essentially at this point, we don't have functionaitliy of Meetings through Exchange.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  Sounds like Google calendar for now.

Bill

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi folks,

I’d like to clear up some confusion about the Microsoft Exchange beta.

The Meetings Exchange beta is closed, so no new portals will be enrolled. We noticed a few problems with the feature, so we'd like to improve it to provide the best customer experience possible.

The Exchange Server beta, which connects your Microsoft Exchange inbox to your portal, is open. More information can be found here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Outlook-Sales-Extension/MS-Exchange-Server-Beta-Access/m-p/325204/h...

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

janhein
Member | Elite Partner

In need of a Caldav/Exchange integration!

MSurrena

Please! Exchange integration! We were told that HubSpot worked with exchange during the sales process and are now very disappointed.

EJohnson24

Apparently I am not in the correct Beta. How do I go about getting into the correct Beta?

Eric

APalumbo

Currently, only Office365 and Google calendars can be connected to HubSpot for setting up customer meetings.  However, we only use Exchange.  HubSpot does indeed has beta functionality for connecting an Exchange inbox but not for calendars.

I found some old threads that Exchange calendars were being beta tested by HubSpot, is this still possible?  Our company really wants to move towards a paid version of HubSpot but unfortunately we will have to look elsewhere if this doesn't get solved.

Our company ID is 9486372.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @APalumbo 

Thank you for reaching out. 

There was a beta but it's now closed, so no new portals will be enrolled. The team noticed a few problems with the feature, so they'd like to improve it to provide the best customer experience possible. I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes and of any updates from the product team on this. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

APalumbo

Tiphaine:

The posts I have read stating this very thing were from 2017.  I get that your software engineers want it to work properly, but after this amount of time I can only assume this is not a concern of Hubspot's.  It is a shame, we like everything else about it so I am a bit baffled that with the amount of people who use Exchange, that Hubspot has overlooked the wishes of the customers.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hey folks,

There's been some chatter about this Idea, so I wanted to provide a quick update. At this time we don't have this on our immediate Roadmap. This isn't to say that we're opposed to building this feature, just that our resources are currently dedicated to developing other top-notch features for our customers. 

We greatly appreciate your feedback, so please don't hesitate to continue to leave feedback on this thread.

Best,

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

XiLLeR
Participant

In english:

Hubspot should buy & integrate this Companyhttps://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/software/gsyncit5/  this would be a clever move and would not only fix this problem (Lokal client & Calender Sync). This advice is 0,5% worth. Thank you 😉

in german from another post:

Als Tipp, weil hubspot doch groß ist: Kauft Gsyncit (https://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/software/gsyncit5/)  Hersteller auf und integriert das in Hubspot und 0,5% der Kaufsumme als Provisionstipp bitte zu mir. Danke 

XiLLeR_0-1620896242553.png

RBender

Exchange calendar access is also very very important to us. Please help! 

bkopp

being a new subscriber and building our team , you need to have the calender feature work with the Exchange Accounts , you have now Beta with outlook , should be a simple fix for such a great running comapny 

janhein
Member | Elite Partner

Hope this will be on the roadmap soon. Essential for a lot of our clients.

DawnLouiseKerr
Member | Elite Partner

Hiya

I have  a client who is very old skool - and yes has a very old infrastructure - still has servers in their office !!! No cloud IT in site - yes can you feel my pain! They have the outlook 2017 plugin to connect their inboxes to their HubSpot portal - cand we get a pluin for thier calendar also that connects their 2017 into their hub please?

Thank you!

Dawn 

MSurrena

Our company uses an exchange server located in our offices. It's actually a great way to go because it saves us about 25k per year in subscription fees... but we can't use any of the cool integrations Hubspot offers.

bkopp

i have 12 locations and possible 30 users , new to Hubspot and didn't even imagine it wouldn't have features not available to Exchange , what is being looked at as i know there are many companies still on exchange ...cmon make it happen please