Sales Hub Tools

ACholmondeley
Membro

Combination group + round-robin meetings?

Happy Monday everyone!

In short, I want to know whether it's possible to create a group meeting link in which one of the participants are chosen via round-robin.

Specifically, I want to be able to create a meeting link that always adds a member of our Sales team, and also factors in one member of our Customer Success team (chosen via round-robin).

Is anyone familiar with whether this is possible, or of any workarounds that we can use to facilitate it?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

3 Respostas 3
Neil-Aus
Participante

I would also like a similar functionality.  A round robin that can select either a combination of User 1 + User 2, or User 1 + User 3 so that a senior staff member can be paired with more junior staff in meetings with leads.  

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @Neil-Aus,

Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via our Ideas Forum.

I would recommend upvoting this related idea and adding your feedback there so our product team can read it. 

Thank you,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @ACholmondeley 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You'll have to choose one or the other, with the two different processes detailed here

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot to combine the two, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Tagging some experts here @Josh @Mike_Eastwood can you think of any workaround?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !