Sales Hub Tools

Thomsonator
Participant

Chatflow window appears in Chrome, Opera, IE, MS Edge But NOT Firefox

SOLVE
I have installed the chatflow script correctly. Chat window appears in Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera. It does NOT appear in Mozilla Firefox and I can't figure out why. I have javascript enabled in Firefox. Firefox is also distorting this community web page, all I can see is plain text, no design elements. Completely stripped down to bare html. No CSS. Any help someone can provide about getting Chatflow working in Firefox would be a greatly appreciated. Firefox seems to be blocking everything these days! I can't even embed a Youtube video in my site because it won't allow X-Frame permission.
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Thomsonator 

Could you please try these steps to clear your cache in your browser. Also, have you tried on your mobile device or in another computer to see if it's device-specific?

If you are able to see the chat flow load on your mobile device, there is likely an internal issue on the network that needs to be resolved. The good news is that visitors outside of the network should be able to view your site with no issues.

If that does not solve, could you please provide us more details on where is the chat flow located?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Thomsonator 

Could you please try these steps to clear your cache in your browser. Also, have you tried on your mobile device or in another computer to see if it's device-specific?

If you are able to see the chat flow load on your mobile device, there is likely an internal issue on the network that needs to be resolved. The good news is that visitors outside of the network should be able to view your site with no issues.

If that does not solve, could you please provide us more details on where is the chat flow located?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Thomsonator
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Pam, clearing the cache did the trick. 

0 Upvotes