Sales Hub Tools

npeterson

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

It would be useful to have the ability to send attachments such as pdfs and images to prospects and customers chatting in.

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestion. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
richard88
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

Note: there is an ability for internal folks to send an attachment https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/use-attachments-for-bots-to-deliver-targeted-content-and-mor... but does not seem like bots can collect an attachment

richard88
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

Hello! We are with @HBako on this one, can you share the idea post if there is one for allowing customers/contacts to attach files

HBako
Participant

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

I'm guessing they were asking about the customer/contact's ability to share photos or files through the chat window. If that's the case, then I'm looking forward to a sollution too.

sk0si
Contributor

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

Would be cool to enable uploads from user to assist for problems. Currently a user can't share fotos or pdfs with customer success agent. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

Hi @sk0si 

Thank you for reaching out. 

With the paper clip icon attach you should be able to share an attachment from your device or your file manager with your contact via the chat? You can also drag and drop files from your computer into the chat widget. Is that what you're looking for? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
fmejiap
Contributor

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

It's annoying this is not implemented yet! :mad:

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

Hey @fmejiap,

If you were sent to the forums by Support, then they likely meant to post an idea in our ideas forum regarding this functionality. If this is something you'd like to see implemented in the future, can you please post over here so the product team can see what you are looking for? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
fmejiap
Contributor

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

I was sent by your people here. I've already posted it on the link you sent.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestion. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
fmejiap
Contributor

Chat Attachments

SOLVE

The funny thins is HubSpot support people sent us here.