Sales Hub Tools

MM-SPONSORs
Teilnehmer/-in

Change of meeting type triggers email invitations

Hi community,

our sales team created and sent meetings initially without any type of meeting and its invitations have been received by customers successfully. Today we set one type for the same meetings and discovered that the invitations have been renewed and sent again. So our customers received two invitations with the same content - unlucky. It was done for internal reportings.

Is the process predefined that in case a meeting type will be changed or defined for a meeting an invitation will always be sent automatically? Or e.g. a meeting invitation will only be sent proactively by a Hubspot user?

Thanks for your replies.

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
MM-SPONSORs
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @natsumimori , thanks for your reply. There´s actually no association between the actions mentioned and a contact´s history. And there´re no workflows in use to trigger that. 

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

I see, thank you for the follow up. I believe it's not done by the default feature but it could be that the other parts of your account triggered the invitation email. To dig in further, could you please reach out to the Technical Support Team via chat or phone call so that you can explain the details of this behaviour and show the examples to the Support team (help.hubspot.com)? I think we will need some private data around your contacts to investigate this further, therefore, the Support team will be the best resource moving forward.

natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @MM-SPONSORs , thank you for your post.

Hmm I'm not aware of a built-in system which automatically sends the meeting link to contacts when the meeting type has edited. One thing I can think of is that Workflow sends an email which includes your meeting link. Do you recognize any of your Workflows doing this?