Sales Hub Tools

604josh
Participant

Change Default Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hi there,

Can I change the Default Meeting Link? It's got an old employee's name in there and looks pretty bad.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kevinheraly
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Haha - that should only be the internal value that nobody sees. Did you try to update it using the steps I laid out above? If that doesn't work, then I'd recommend removing Stephanie as a user all together, and creating you a new user. That'll force a new default value for your meeting link. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
kevinheraly
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Josh! 

The default meeting link is tied to a specific user. You can change the visible meeting link by going to Settings > Sales > Meetings. The default (internal value) can't be edited or deleted for a user though. 

0 Upvotes
604josh
Participant

SOLVE

So as a guy named Josh, I've got to live with this link? Smiley LOL

https://meetings.hubspot.com/stephanie236

kevinheraly
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Haha - that should only be the internal value that nobody sees. Did you try to update it using the steps I laid out above? If that doesn't work, then I'd recommend removing Stephanie as a user all together, and creating you a new user. That'll force a new default value for your meeting link. 

604josh
Participant

SOLVE

Well, I did that and it worked. I had to unplug everything for the old user and set everything up for the new account. It took a while, but I think this is the only way to change that meeting link.

0 Upvotes