Sales Hub Tools

jonathan_yoy
Participant

Cant register a cellphone number to the call function

SOLVE

Hello everyone,

I am currently having an issue. I am unable to register a cellphone number from Chile to the "call function".

After I enter the number and clic on "Register" i dont receive a call and i am unable to move forward.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jonathan_yoy Calls from the browser require an upload speed of 10/mbs or better. Use this web-based speed test to determine if your upload speeds are in the compatible range. 

If your upload speeds are good, please make sure your phone is connected correctly according to this HubSpot Academy user guide.  Finally, please close any extraneous browser tabs and windows that may be open. If you make international calls, you may be calling a country that is not able to receive calls through HubSpot. Those countries are listed here. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jonathan_yoy Calls from the browser require an upload speed of 10/mbs or better. Use this web-based speed test to determine if your upload speeds are in the compatible range. 

If your upload speeds are good, please make sure your phone is connected correctly according to this HubSpot Academy user guide.  Finally, please close any extraneous browser tabs and windows that may be open. If you make international calls, you may be calling a country that is not able to receive calls through HubSpot. Those countries are listed here. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
suubee

SOLVE

i cannot add a phone number. I have tried to add my mobile and then also our skype phone number but neither work. The skype number simply does not ring. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @suubee,

If you need help registering your phone number, please follow the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jonathan_yoy
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @edjusten,

Thank you for your fast answer. The internet connection was fine, but to connect the phone to the call service it requires an upgrade to HubSpot Sales Pro to register a phone number from Chile.

Thank you for your support!

0 Upvotes