Sales Hub Tools

JDhami

Cannot add Phone Number

Hello World,

I am using Hubspot's Free account. 

I am not able to add my phone number to the calling settings. Every time I enter my number to get it verified by either call or SMS, it says "There was an issue sending the code"

My country code is already there automatically (+91 for India) and after that, i entered my 10 digit phone number.

Please help me overcome this.

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DanielleAvila
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Cannot add Phone Number

Hello! I believe the reason you could be having this issue is that India is not currently included on the list of supported countries for HubSpot calling for free HubSpot CRM and trial users. However, it is included on the list of supported countries for HubSpot Sales Hub and Service Hub users. You can read more about it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/what-countries-are-supported-by-calling

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cannot add Phone Number

Hello @JDhami, thank you for the information provided. At the moment as this knowledge base here explains more.

India is under "Supported countries for HubSpot Sales Hub and Service Hub users" not for free accounts currently. This would be the reason why you are not able to connect your phone at the moment you will need to upgrade your subscription.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes