Can you sync with Outlook calendar?

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to sync your schedule with an Outlook calendar like you can for Google calendars?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi Alex,

If you are referring to the CRM schedule feature, that works only for Gmail, as described here.

If you are referring to the Sales Pro Meetings app, you can use either Gmail or Office 365, as described here.

If I am not understanding your question, please let me know.

Regards,  Andrew Rodwin

0 Upvotes
41 Replies 41
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi Alex,

If you are referring to the CRM schedule feature, that works only for Gmail, as described here.

If you are referring to the Sales Pro Meetings app, you can use either Gmail or Office 365, as described here.

If I am not understanding your question, please let me know.

Regards,  Andrew Rodwin

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

We schedule meetings with our leads during direct converstations and use Office 365.  Upon an agreed upon appointment, it would be great to use the Schedule feature of the CRM to send out a meeting request that comes from my O365 account and syncs to my calendar.

Is there any plan to add that functionality or anything we can do to mimick it and cut down on the dual entry?

Highlighted

we have the same question,

also can you get the tasks from hubspot to automatically populate outlook calender?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Agreed, desperately need this integration

Highlighted

I can'te believe this feature doesn't exist.

+1 for adding calendar support and meeting synchronisation.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I was having the same challenge. I used this free utility to sync my outlook and google calendars:

http://www.pppindia.com/calendar-sync/index.html

Then the Meetings feature in HubSpot works great!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I found the one at the link about to be a bit confusing. No matter if it works for you great. 

https://phw198.github.io/OutlookGoogleCalendarSync/guide/sync

I've been using this one. Its free and once you get the settings right works like a charm.

Good luck!

Rob

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Are you planning to add a way to sync your scheduled meeting in Hubspot with Outlook?  The meeting link works fine but there is a lot of double entry because this feature is not in Outlook.  You have this same feature for Google Calendar why not Outlook?

Highlighted
Visitor

We access Outlook through an exchange server. It would be great if we could use the schedule meeting function. In fact, this is one of the main reasons we choose Hubspot. So you can imagine how disappointed we are. thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there,

Has this issue now been resolved? Are we now able to sync our Outlook Calendars with HubSpot. As another user previously mentioned the API is already set up for Outlook integration via email so why can we not also sync the calendars??

This is a hige problem for us. 

Also is there any way to sync or link HubSpot with Excel integrations?

A speeedy response would be much appreciated. 

Kind Regards

Rachel 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This has not been addressed properly...please see to it your team looks into this ASAP.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This reply is referring to the Google Calendar integration decribed on the page that this link points to: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-can-i-schedule-a-meeting-with-a-...

Is it possible to choose whether or not the attendees receive an invitation?

The reason that I am asking is because, lets say, for example:

During a meeting it is agreed that I should post content to the website that we are meeting about.
This is to be done each Monday.
It will take 2 hours each Monday to do this.

Immediately after the meeting I would add the agreed information to their record on my Hubspot account.

To ensure that I keep to schedule with this I would also add this to my calendar.

However, it would not be neccessary for the client to receive an invitation to this as they would not need to book 2 hours of their time whilst I am working for them.

So, can I set a scheduled item such that the client does not have to receive an invite?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Need this also. Was trying to sync in meetings created in Salesforce so we could add them as a postive attribute to the scoring model. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi Andrew,

I have successfully linked my calendar but my "meetings" link only shows a few days (6 business days) of availability.  How do I change that?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Has this been resolved? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there any update on this.

I am about to shift my sales team fully to Hubspot but it becomes complicated when we have to ask for double entry.

I really don't understand this when o365 Calendar is synced for Meetings yet it doesn't talk the other way.

This is the single biggest fail for Hubspot in my opinion

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is there an update about this? @arodwin

We desperately need this integration. Double entry is not going to work for us. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

HubSpot? Anyone watching this post? A lot of us NEED this sync to out Outlook calendar. Please let us know when this will be added.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Agree -- we need this too. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We need this feature badly as well.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This shouldn't be marked as solved. It didn't solve the problem. This integration really needs to be considered quickly. Please make this happen.

Highlighted
New Contributor

+ 1 for this feature. Double-entry is no good. It basically makes the meeting schedular useless if it doesn't automatically put the meeting in my office365 calendar. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Definetly need this feature. Microsoft Graph API is ready, this should be an easy integration to make. 

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/docs/api-reference/v1.0/resources/calendar

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I concur with previus commentators. This is a crucuial feature for our sales to fully adapt and appreciate Hubspot. In short, we are using Marketing, but cannot really migrate from our old CRM for our business sales units until this feature is present. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Yes, us too and this specifically refers to the ability to SCHEDULE a meeting with a CONTACT 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for posting! There are some great comments and product feedback in here; I want to make sure the product team is aware of this and sees your input so that they can implement these feature requests.

I have two ideas that are similar to what is being discussed (one broader than the other); please upvote for either or both and continue the conversation over there. That will ensure that the comments are put in an actionable area and seen by the proper teams Smiley Happy 

1. Integrate Outlook 365 with Schedule tab / Combine Google Calendar integration with Meetings

2. Exhange/Outlook integration for contacts and calendar

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Desprately need Exchange/Outlook integration. It is painful having to manage two separate platforms for our contacts.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

You can only access the schedule tab from the contact screen that I am aware of.  If a contact using the meeting link it goes in both Outlook and Hubspot with no problems.  I would like to see that if I go to the contact tab and schedule a meeting that it goes in my outlook calendar as well.  This could even be done by using the add-in app for Outlook.  That way we're not leaving Outlook and it can be sync in both systems.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

So it's now Dec 2018 and Hubspot has known about this issue since Jan 2017.  As someone who is currently evaluating your software, I can tell you that this doesn't make me feel very confident about Hubspot's concerns about eliminating extra work for its users.  I tried going through your tech support---they were nice enough with offering to try and resolve this, but why did they go to the trouble to try and help me if they knew that this was something that needed to be "an upgrade"?   Why didn't support just tell me--"We haven't fixed this yet" rather than spend an hour on the phone remoting into my computer?   It's too bad, I like what I think Hubspot can do for us/our website, etc., but this feature is something we use EVERY DAY!   If I can't get this resolved near the end of January 2019, this is a deal killer for our small business.   Feel free to reach out.