Can you sync with Outlook calendar?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

You could always sync hubspot with google calendar and then sync google calendar with outlook. Just saying

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

You could, but the issue here is that when sending a meeting invite, it will come across from the google account, which often won't have the vanity URL. It looks unprofessional to send a meeting invite from mycompany@gmail.com instead of the email@mycompany.com that was registered with Office365 or Exchange.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We've successfullly integrated hubspot to sync with my calendar. We had to move to the Office 365 platform in order to make it work well. Prior to that we tried to would synchronize outlook with a google calendar. This didn't work out as well because we would end up with duplicate meetings.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Can we get an update on this, please? 365 is at the core of our business so we need to integrate here. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Hubspot has fix this issue now with Outlook. You can now sync your Outlook calendar with hubspot with the meeting link, schedule a meeting under the contact, and if you send a meeting request through Outlook to one of your hubspot contacts.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Are we able to aslo connect Outlook and HubSpot so that we can do this the other way around? I.e. sending an invitation via Outlook and and attaching to HubSpot also, as we can do with emails? 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor
This is getting a little absurd that this feature is still NOT available. I’m sorry but this should be a basic feature and needs to get done. We are on a month to month plan and looking at options to leave.
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I can tell you that my team and my management absolutely love hubspot. The calendar integration was a bit tricky UNTIL we moved to office 365, then it was automatic. I imagine it would work the same with google email. Using an application to sync google calendars with outlook was not clean. Moving to Office 365 was the fix.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
They have fixed this problem. You can link your outlook schedule to sync both ways now. I even have my Zoom account set up so when I schedule a meeting it creates a zoom meeting link as well.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Highlighted
New Contributor

It's still not working with the Google Calendar integration. I see meetings in the Google Calendar, but not in Outlook. I have to create meetings manually to not forget about them Smiley Sad

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

That is not a solution for Exchange/Outlook.  That still states you must move your entire org to O365!!

Why is this not yet fixed???  How can Hubspot not have this available for those not in the cloud??  There are tons of applications out there that do this allready, what is the delay??