Sales Hub Tools

CAdams4
Participant

Can you remove download from documents in Hubspot?

We have documents that we don't want our prospects to be able to download. We have been using Docsend to accomplish this goal. We know that Hubspot provides the same functionality to us but our biggest challenge is that I can't seem to turn off the download feature for documents we share. I would love to stop paying for an extra service but I have looked everywhere I know how to to remove the download button from documents. Anyone out there know how to accomplish this?

9 Replies 9
DominicF
Participant

we need this as well. Please add.

IMishanin
Participant

I also need this one

ASaigal
Participant

Can you explain why you would not enable such an easy feature? I suspect you do not want disable download for a reason. Can you explain? This is a crucial feature that have gotten many folks to switch over to docusign (now, dropbox)? Frustrating. 

CAdams4
Participant

Thank you for the response. I will go an upvote right now. 

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @CAdams4 

I understand that you are looking to block your visitors from downloading your shared documents. I've done a check around this but I'm afraid that HubSpot does not have the functionality to disable downloads from Documents at the moment.

This is a feature request posted on HubSpot Ideas (link here). It is currently not planned by our Product Team, but I would encourage you to give your support to this idea by giving your upvote. This will help to provide feedback to the team about this feature.

I'm wondering if our experts have found any other way to accomplish this.

Hey @AdamLPW @warrendavey @BrianCarter any thoughts you could share with @CAdams4?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Karpiuk

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Karpiuk,

Thanks for reaching out!

It looks like this is currently not on our product team's roadmap according to the submitted feature request on the ideas forum here

I would encourage you to upvote this idea and comment in the idea thread so you're notified when our product team makes updates to the idea.

Thank you,

Kristen

Milko
Participant

We need this as well 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Milko,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would recommend upvoting this related feature request and commenting in the thread if you haven't done so yet.

Thank you,
Kristen

0 Upvotes