Sales Hub Tools

Kieranf
Membro

Can you include a 'quote' in a sequence?

Hi,

One of our rebook tools to retain current clients is to offer the existing package before prices go up if book before a certain time e.g. an event. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to include a pre-defined quote within a sequence? I am guessing it isn't although if associated with a contact should be possible. 

Anyone know if its possible or if there is a workaround within hubspot? 

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
JMcLaren78
Membro

Hello, 

Assuming the quote was already created and has the URL assigned, you could in theory populate a contact, company, deal property with this URL as its value and then call that property into a sequence using a personalization token.  It would likely require a manual process of copying the URL to the property. 

Hope that helps. 

DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @JMcLaren78 hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @Kieranf 

Thank you for reaching out. I don't see a way to do that in HubSpot at this stage. 

However, I want to tag some of our experts on this to see if they've encountered this question before and if they have any workarounds - @Ben_M @GeorgeBThomas @johnelmer do you have any advice for @Kieranf on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva