Sales Hub Tools

laura99
Participant

Can you duplicate a meeting?

SOLVE

I want to create multiple meetings with essentially the same settings.  Is it possible to duplicate a meeting so I don't have to go thru the same setup repeatedly? TIA

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @laura99,

At this stage it's not possible to clone meetings. Other users have asked for this functionality in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting, the product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laura99,

I have an update for you, this is now possible 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Releases-and-Updates/Now-Live-Clone-meetings-scheduling-pages/ba-p/...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laura99,

I have an update for you, this is now possible 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Releases-and-Updates/Now-Live-Clone-meetings-scheduling-pages/ba-p/...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Giu ,

I still don't see any option in this regard: HubSpot Community - Clone Meeting Links - HubSpot Community
You can follow this thread in the idea section in case they plan to move ahead with the idea.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laura99 ,

Unfortnately, cloning of meeting links is not possible in HubSpot as of now.
Other users have also asked for the same here in idea forum of community.  Upvote tgis idea. HubSpot product team review these ideas and the ideas with max upvotes goes into planning. I have already upvoted it.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @laura99,

At this stage it's not possible to clone meetings. Other users have asked for this functionality in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting, the product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Giu
Participant

SOLVE

Any news on the clone meetings functionality? It's such a waste of time drain to create meetings from scratch every time...