Sales Hub Tools

calu7

Can you create dashboards in Hubspot reflecting invoices and payments from the Xero integration?

I'd like to be able to create a revenue dashboard that reports on all the Xero invoices that have been sent, all the payments that have been received, and all the payments that are outstanding. 

Is this possible with the Hubspot/Xero integration?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
suthoff

Can you create dashboards in Hubspot reflecting invoices and payments from the Xero integration?

HI @calu7 , we recently released our Tally Street app for HubSpot that syncs LTV, sales history, segmentation, payment performance, outstanding and overdue balances, etc. from Xero into new company-level properties in HubSpot. More details about company matching, the new properties, and use cases are available in our HubSpot connection guide.  We're actively looking for HubSpot users who want individual invoices and payments synced too -- please message me and let's talk more? 

0 Upvotes
calu7

Thank you Mike.

Just to confirm, Xsync is Xero's integration right? 

If it is not, can you create dashboards from Xsync invoices?

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @calu7 

"Not yet" is my answer, based on recent conversations with Xero.

They have lots of features on their Road Map for the HubSpot Xero integration.

Meanwhile, have you looked at Databox?

–Mike