Sales Hub Tools

JDavison
Mitglied

Can you add attachments to Workflow emails?

lösung

Just trying to setup a workflow to send an email. Can you make this email include attachments that are associated with a deal?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JDavison,

Marketing emails cannot be sent with attachments at this stage, unfortunately. This is probably not just a limitation of the product but intended: Attachments would impact mass email deliverability since they carry a potential security risk to the recipient. Receiving email service providers would probably not let these emails in the primary inbox.

Since marketing emails in HubSpot don't support attachments, you would have to include a link to the file in your email. Since that link is probably for each contact, you'd have to store it in a field, I'd recommend a custom single-line text property. (Are these files confidential?) Once the link is stored in a property, you can reference it as a personalization token in your email send.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JDavison,

Marketing emails cannot be sent with attachments at this stage, unfortunately. This is probably not just a limitation of the product but intended: Attachments would impact mass email deliverability since they carry a potential security risk to the recipient. Receiving email service providers would probably not let these emails in the primary inbox.

Since marketing emails in HubSpot don't support attachments, you would have to include a link to the file in your email. Since that link is probably for each contact, you'd have to store it in a field, I'd recommend a custom single-line text property. (Are these files confidential?) Once the link is stored in a property, you can reference it as a personalization token in your email send.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.