Sales Hub Tools

YKanji

Can't edit meeting availability

SOLVE

Hi all,

I am a hubspot free user. For holiday season I removed some days from my meeting availability. Now I want to add the days back in and it says:

Error

You do not have permissions to create or edit this link. Please try again, or contact support if the problem persists.

I can find no way to fix this. I tried deleting my internet cache, signing in and out, etc. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Yaz
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @YKanji,

This is probably a limitation of the free CRM. You can create only one meeting link (see the product catalog here, "Meeting scheduling"). There have been other users in the community, reporting that they cannot make edits to their meeting link.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @YKanji,

This is probably a limitation of the free CRM. You can create only one meeting link (see the product catalog here, "Meeting scheduling"). There have been other users in the community, reporting that they cannot make edits to their meeting link.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.