Can't Send Email (Send Button Does Nothing)

Jethro

This problem has plagues me from the start.  I'm trying to get into the habit of sending replies to customer emails via HubSpot rather than in GMail to make sure everything is recorded.  But more often than not, after creating the email, the Send button just does nothing.  No error messages, nothing.  Click Send.  Nothing.  It doesn't always do it.  I have looked for something I've missed like including an address or title but that's all OK.  Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Jethro

Does this issue persist across multiple browsers, after clearing your cache, and in an incognito window? It sounds like there may be an extension or something in your browser settings preventing you from clicking send. 

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Jethro

Took me a while to check but yes, the problem survived clearing the cach, reboots, and is apparent in both Chrome and IE.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Jethro

Can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing when you try to send an email? Is this happening for all users or just you? 

Thank you, 

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes