Sales Hub Tools

Sdesai
Participant

Can I share a document link with leads over whatsapp, chat etc. and require them to enter email id b

SOLVE

Can I share a document link with leads over whatsapp, chat etc. and require them to enter email id before viewing access? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Can I share a document link with leads over whatsapp, chat etc. and require them to enter email id b

SOLVE

Hi @Sdesai,

That's not supported, you'd create a link for each recipient.

It seems like the best option here would be a simple landing page with a short form – only one asset, works for all recipients.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sdesai,

That's not supported, you'd create a link for each recipient.

It seems like the best option here would be a simple landing page with a short form – only one asset, works for all recipients.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sdesai,

Yes, this is possible. You can find a step-by-step instruction here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/documents/use-documents#share-from-the-documents-tool

If creating one link per recipient is not an option, I'd suggest creating a landing page with a form that captures the email address before redirecting them to the file.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Sdesai
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, thanks for the quick response. I went through the link and tried it. Is this not available to the free version of Sales Hub? 
Can I create a document link, enter a dummy email address in "Who are you sending this to?", select sharing option of "Require email address to view document" and send the same link to multiple folks and have them access it by them entering their respective email ids?

0 Upvotes