Sales Hub Tools

txcreditgroup
Participant

Can I search by referral?

SOLVE

We work with many affiliates who send us clients and they always contact us for updates on clients that they have sent to us. Is there an easy way to search by "referral" so I can pull up all the clients they have sent us?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @txcreditgroup Your best bet here is to create a new property called referral and store the data there. You can then filter by referral when needed later.

If your list of referrers is manageable, you can create a dropwdown property so that your sales team can easily click on the referrer name. If you have too many referrers to create a dropdown, you will need to establish some sort of convention for entry so that you can easily filter later.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @txcreditgroup Your best bet here is to create a new property called referral and store the data there. You can then filter by referral when needed later.

If your list of referrers is manageable, you can create a dropwdown property so that your sales team can easily click on the referrer name. If you have too many referrers to create a dropdown, you will need to establish some sort of convention for entry so that you can easily filter later.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
txcreditgroup
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the information this helps us out! Any chance you know if there is  a way to do a search by phone number?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @txcreditgroup . You cna search a contact by phone number usign either the main menu search bar or the Contacts search bar. 

Ed 

0 Upvotes