Calling from phone (mobile)

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

I am new to HubSpot. I have recently hired a salesperson and I am interested in using the call features. If I use "Call from phone", does this use the HubSpot minutes? (I am using a mobile phone).

Secondly, I note that using a mobile phone for "Call from phone" uses double minutes. Does this charge any extra? For example, is the first connection to HubSpot an international call? I am based in the UK and all my calls will be made within the UK.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Tehsin

3 Replies 3
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi @Tehsin 

Personally I call from the HubSpot App which is set to handover the call to my mobile.

I found the calls over wifi - using the HubSpot Mobile App - were patchy. But if I place the call in the app (which opens the iPhone Phone App) then I get the benefits of using my normal phone plan, clearer call quality and the App logs the call (I then go back and add notes to the call).

Calling from the browser, on my laptop, is much better but you stil need a reasonable connection speed.

Hope this helps.

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @Mike_Eastwood 

Many thanks for your response - I very much appreciate it.

Warm regards

Tehsin

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor
Hubspot seems to have removed away this option - making calls from the mobile phone. Any idea?
0 Upvotes