Sales Hub Tools

GNorman
メンバー

Calling after someone opens an email

解決

So, one of the great things about HubSpot is that you can see when someone opens an email or clicks on a link. If they don't contact you back, is it creepy to say, "Hey, I see you opened my email?" 

Anyone find a creative way to get that conversation going?

Thanks

-NTS (New to sales)

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
ndwilliams3
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

It depends a lot on the prospect, their personaility and your established rapport. For the most part I would avoid going with I saw you opened my email or visited the website.

If you already had a conversation in the past, you can always go with:

I was thinking about you the other day and our last conversation...

or

I was looking through my contacts and realized it's been awhile since we talked...

Hubspot data can also give you ideas for conversation starters. Look at what resources they downloaded, what pages they visited, what emails they opened. You may see a pattern and get insight into the business problems they're facing.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
ndwilliams3
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

It depends a lot on the prospect, their personaility and your established rapport. For the most part I would avoid going with I saw you opened my email or visited the website.

If you already had a conversation in the past, you can always go with:

I was thinking about you the other day and our last conversation...

or

I was looking through my contacts and realized it's been awhile since we talked...

Hubspot data can also give you ideas for conversation starters. Look at what resources they downloaded, what pages they visited, what emails they opened. You may see a pattern and get insight into the business problems they're facing.