Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Calling Really Choppy on hi-speed internet

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Anyone else having this issue? I've been through Hubspot support and they figure my internet speed is too slow (150mps down. 8mps up). The speed works absolutely perfect for Uber Conference, Skype, Vonage and all my other VOIP. Plus the Twillio (sp?) speed test says I can support 13 simultaneous calls. But when I use Hubspot, the sending audio is so absolutely choppy that I'm wasting everyone's time.
But Hubspot insists it's my issue (even though every other voip provider is perfect quality).
Anyone else?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anonymous

Hey @rdolmat this is not something I've experienced. Are you still having trouble?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Yes Smiley Sad

I have no idea why only with Hubspot on my macbook Pro. All other VOIP (literally ALL of them) work perfectly. I kind of resigned myself that this is how it is for me Smiley Sad

0 Upvotes

I am facing issues in loading of companies and contacts menu too...Overall Website experience is very slow in todays age...Other websites opens up atleast at one fifth time of hubspot... Hubspot....please do something for the speed of loading website..

0 Upvotes