Calling

DavinderSingh

Calling Minutes are too less

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am trying to set up a Calling system for our HubSpot Account. 

I checked the pricing plans: 

I am only getting 500 Minutes for a whole month in the starter account. 

We have right now 4 Calling Agents. They each call 7 Hours per day. 

7 Hours = 420 Minutes (Single User)

How is that justifiable?  

420 Minutes x 25 Days = 10500 Minutes (Single User)

10500 Minutes x 4 Agents = 42000 Minutes. 

And even in Enterprise Sales Account, I am getting around 12000 Minutes Per Month and I need a minimum 42K Minutes.  

How can I use HubSpot calling then? 

What other options are available? 

AirCall - Doesn't provide Indian Numbers

DialPad - Doesn't provide Indian Numbers

Twilio - I am not sure. 

What can I do to get a call recording system via Calling SDK or something where I can connect our agent phone numbers and then receive calls and calls to our customers?

Can someone please guide me?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@DavinderSingh the harsh reality is that features cost money, unfortunately. Professional & Enterprise accounts are able to purchase limit increases for minutes (and additional phone numbers). But the more you use, the more you pay. I've seen calling solutions work pretty well with the HubSpot integration ecosystem, and we use AirCall at our company. But we're US-based so we don't have country limitations. I think it's just a matter of comparing HubSpot's minutes to other solutions. 

One thought: If HubSpot calling is so you automatically log calls made and received, you can still manually log calls and notes without it.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@DavinderSingh the harsh reality is that features cost money, unfortunately. Professional & Enterprise accounts are able to purchase limit increases for minutes (and additional phone numbers). But the more you use, the more you pay. I've seen calling solutions work pretty well with the HubSpot integration ecosystem, and we use AirCall at our company. But we're US-based so we don't have country limitations. I think it's just a matter of comparing HubSpot's minutes to other solutions. 

One thought: If HubSpot calling is so you automatically log calls made and received, you can still manually log calls and notes without it.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/