Calendly Issues with Hubspot Meeting Tool

Occasional Contributor

I am trying to create a Worflow of when a contact books a meeting using Calendly, a deal gets created and placed into a specific Deal Stage, but I can't seem to find a property that allows me to set a trigger for when a meeting is book on Calendly.

Any thoughts on this???

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have the same issue. Please help Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @MathieuTi and @tpatel,

Do you have screenshots of where you are getting stuck? The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist! 

I did want to share the integration page as well, as the Calendly integration is supported by Calendly, any errors or outages will be resolved by working with them directly.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

It is when I create a workflow and try to set the trigger for the workflow. The trigger would be something along the lines of: Meeting Booked In Calendly

The problem is that HubSpot only has a property for "Meeting booked in Meeting Tool", there is no property for meetings booked in Calendly. So I am assuming that when a meeting is booked in Calendly it does not communicate with HubSpot's Meeting Tool to say that the meeting has been booked.  

Not sure if this makes sense, but it would be really useful for us to have a property that gets updated when a meeting has been booked in Calendly, not just the Meeting Tool, so we can use it as a trigger for a workflow.

I have checked the integrations page and to my understanding, it did not provide information on this issue.

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @tpatel and @MathieuTi,

If you use the filter "meeting name contains calendly" this should associate with the meetings coming in through the calendly integration.

If you are not seeing this option or this workflow is not working, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot technical support.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes