Sales Hub Tools

ABaier
Participant

Calender synchronization with outlook Desktop

SOLVE

Hello everyone, I can't connect my Outlook to the calendar because I don't have a paid Outlook 365 subscription. Is there a solution for this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ABaier,

All the HubSpot help pages suggest sync requires an O365 subscription (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...)

Are you able to access your Outlook calendar online?  If so, there is a chance something can be configured.  If not, HubSpot integrations are based on APIs and webhooks - these are things that happen that trigger actions on other websites.  For example, the creation of a new calendar event in HubSpot creates a calendar event in Outlook. 

If you're using Outlook desktop and are unable to view your calendar online, the only way to add to your calendar (I believe) is by manually adding, importing calendar files (ical, etc.) and accepting email invites.  

If you're able to view your calendar online, there's a chance you could use a tool like Microsoft Power Automate or Zapier to set up a manual integration, even if HubSpot don't have one "off-the-shelf".  

Hope this helps.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ABaier,

All the HubSpot help pages suggest sync requires an O365 subscription (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...)

Are you able to access your Outlook calendar online?  If so, there is a chance something can be configured.  If not, HubSpot integrations are based on APIs and webhooks - these are things that happen that trigger actions on other websites.  For example, the creation of a new calendar event in HubSpot creates a calendar event in Outlook. 

If you're using Outlook desktop and are unable to view your calendar online, the only way to add to your calendar (I believe) is by manually adding, importing calendar files (ical, etc.) and accepting email invites.  

If you're able to view your calendar online, there's a chance you could use a tool like Microsoft Power Automate or Zapier to set up a manual integration, even if HubSpot don't have one "off-the-shelf".  

Hope this helps.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ABaier, thank you for posting in our Community!

I would like to add our top experts to share their suggestions @AdamLPW @Bryantworks any recommendations for @ABaier matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !