Sales Hub Tools

CSCampbell
Participant

Calculating total value of deals with multi-year products charged annually

SOLVE

Hi,

We've recently set-up a product list in Hubspot in order to populate our deals for sales pipeline reporting. Several of our products are sold on a multi-year deal and are billed annually. When I add them to a deal, the deal total amount shows the annual recurring price but not the total value of the multi-year deal. What is the best way to configure so that we can see the true value of the deal whilst keeping in mind the products are billed on an annual basis?

Thanks

Colin

1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @CSCampbell,

I wanted to share some of our Knowledge base articles that will provide more information about the HubSpot product tool:

I will also want to tag in some of our top contributors @Crystal_Hopper@daviddoughty@warrendavey do you have any thoughts or suggestions in mind that could help @CSCampbell?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
LDW
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

SOLVE

Also looking for a solution to this, Recurring Revenue is one of our core business aspects and reporting needs to adapt to this.

Does anyone know how we can show the total Order Form license price easily as well as the annual breakdown? We charge by the year but it is only showing as one year in total.

JBav
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @CSCampbell have you managed to resolve this issue yet?  I am experiencing a similar issue here.  We are looking to create mulit year quotes with renewal dates (sometimes with variable discount levels on later years).   The issue appears to appear in the totals section of the quote output as you and many others appear to describe.   The only way we have found that "almost" works is to have each year as a line item with the first year shown as one time billing and the second year as annual.   This looks to work until you add a 3rd, 4th etc year.  Many variations of this have created mulitple different outcomes across ACV, ARR, etc etc.   

Hence is there is any wisdom out there that would be great! 

Thanks 

John 

PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @CSCampbell,

I wanted to share some of our Knowledge base articles that will provide more information about the HubSpot product tool:

I will also want to tag in some of our top contributors @Crystal_Hopper@daviddoughty@warrendavey do you have any thoughts or suggestions in mind that could help @CSCampbell?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
LDW
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

SOLVE

Not sure if this has been resolved, myself and another person would still like an answer please.