Sales Hub Tools

christinephu
Contributor

Bug? Playbook recommendations persistent across all stages

My playbook recommendations are persistent across all stages no matter the stage. This is related to the new 'recommend a playbook by stage' feature. Is this expected?

Set up:

1. I have an SDR Qualifying Notes playbook.
  2. The rule is set to Recommend this playbook when Deal Stage is any of Interested.
  3. I also have an AE Discovery Call playbook.
  4. The rule is set to Recommend this playbook when Deal Stage is any of Engaged.

Problem:

• When I set a stage to Interested, it recommends the right playbook.
  • But when I set a stage to Engaged, it recommends both playbooks, even though the rules are set to only that one stage.
  • This happens across all stages. The 'recommended' tag is persistent and doesn't go away when I change to a stage. 
  • This causes a problem when we get to the last stage, and all playbooks are recommended, which cancels out the benefit of the feature.

christinephu_0-1666296718052.png

Is this expected behavior?

6 Replies 6
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, 

a note for Community members who might be experiencing a similar issue:

Please try clearing cache and creating new playbooks by duplicating the old ones. The recommended-feature should work as expected after that.

If not, please create a ticket for our support and include links to playbooks where the recommended-feature isn't working as expected. Please make sure that the playbooks are available to all users in the account (and not just selected users or teams) so our support team can have a closer look at their settings.  Thank you!

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @christinephu,

thank you for sharing your feedback! I'll check with the team if this is expected behaviour and get back to you with more information. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

christinephu
Contributor

Thanks, Mia! Much appreciated.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Of course! @christinephu I've heard back from the product team and this is not expected behavior. 

They would therefore like to investigate this further in your account: could you send me your HubID and a link to a deal in one of the last deal stages (with multiple playbooks recommendations) in a direct message via my Community profile? Thank you!

Mia, Community team 

mvdbree
Participant

Hi Mia, I was just setting up a test environment to preview our new playbook approach and encountered this issue as well. Will send you a message too.

christinephu
Contributor

Thanks, Mia! I've sent you a message.