Sales Hub Tools

ChrisSl
Participant

Book Meetings for Clients via Meetinglink

SOLVE

I have a meeting link setup, where clients can put in their information and book a meeting. What can I do if I want to book the meeting for the client, in this case the received email body doesn´t fit anymore and I also can´t just agree to the privacy policy for them while putting in their name and email.
Otherwise I am right now doing manually the invite to calendar and zoom wich takes a lot of time

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisSl,

The CEO can always manually schedule a meeting manually: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/schedule-a-meeting-with-a-contact-in-a-record

This will also trigger a confirmation email. However, the CEO must schedule this meeting, it's not possible within HubSpot for you to do it on behalf of them.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
ChrisSl
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, I didn't know that option. We solved by him sharing his account with me.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisSl,

The CEO can always manually schedule a meeting manually: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/schedule-a-meeting-with-a-contact-in-a-record

This will also trigger a confirmation email. However, the CEO must schedule this meeting, it's not possible within HubSpot for you to do it on behalf of them.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisSl,

Would it be an option that the CEO connects their calendar and creates their own meeting link? This would be a one-time setup. You're probably familiar with the steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/create-a-meetings-link

I can't think of any other automated solution. HubSpot sales tools (meetings, inbox) are always set up for one user, without the option of doing something on behalf of someone else.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

ChrisSl
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 
he has his own meeting link and that's the only one we are using.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ChrisSl,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community, I will be tagging some top contributors to share their opinion, @Ben_M@Josh@MichaelC, what would you recommend to @ChrisSl matter?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisSl,

I can't think of a workaround that would be easier than adding it to your calendar. If you are using the Zoom/GSuite or the Zoom Office Add-On you can create a Zoom meeting with a click of a button.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

ChrisSl
Participant

SOLVE

Do you mean in my Google Calendar? I do not have access to the Google Calendar because I am not booking meetings for myself, but for my CEO.
What means that now when a client asks for a specific time instead of using the meeting link, I send our CEO the info and then he invites the client manually via creating a Google Calendar Event with a Zoom link.
So I would love if I could use the HubSpot Meeting link somehow because it does everything for us, sends the reminder and adds the client to our contacts.
So my CEO doesn´t have to get involved.

Thanks a lot for the help!

0 Upvotes