Sales Hub Tools

KLe4

Billing Frequency - Hourly

SOLVE

Hi - I noticed there wasn’t an hourly billing frequency option when creating a quote.  Will HubSpot be making that a dropdown opion in the near future? 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLe4,

There is an open request to the product team here: Customize the Billing Frequency options when creating a new product 

As of April 2022, the team was not planning to work on this in Q2. This might change and I'd recommend upvoting and commenting as requests are evaluated based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
POnlineBill

SOLVE

i also want to embed this post script on my website for pesco online bill

RRhodes8
Participant

SOLVE

Although my company does sell our main products that fit in to the subscription frequency options available, there are professional service add-ons that we bill out in hourly increments (some in 15-min increments).  The inability to include these options will prevent us from using quoting/contracting within HubSpot.  I get that there are lots of hooks tied to the various billing frequencies, but I'm hoping you'll prioritize soon.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @RRhodes8,

Thank you for your product feedback! 

I would encourage you to add this feedback to the related feature request in our Ideas Forum and upvote it if you haven't done so yet. Our Product Team will be able to review your feedback in the Idea Thread. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLe4,

There is an open request to the product team here: Customize the Billing Frequency options when creating a new product 

As of April 2022, the team was not planning to work on this in Q2. This might change and I'd recommend upvoting and commenting as requests are evaluated based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LRimpiläinen
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Is this coming as an feature to HubSpot? 🙂

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LRimpiläinen,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would recommend checking out the idea that @karstenkoehler linked in his reply to see the latest update to this feature request by the product team.

Thank you 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !