Sales Hub Tools

daisylepage
Participant

Being able to send meeting links for other users

SOLVE

I often schedule meetings for my coworker to help him out on the admin side. I have access to his calendar in outlook and he wants to link his outlook calendar to HS to be able to allow contacts to choose a meeting time.

It would be great if there was a some sort of URL that I could just copy and paste when I am speaking with contacts, to set up a meeting for him with them because then that way I could leave him out of all the back forth.

2 Accepted solutions
gelflex-cc
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@daisylepage 

this discusses adding them not leaving you out - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Hub-Tools/How-can-i-log-a-meeting-for-other-hubspot-user/m-p/...

I am not sure where the others are, there were several with all the same results. The link above is new to me.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Q: Being able to send meeting links for other users?

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

Yea @daisylepage ... unfortunately, Community search results are only as good as the terms used in each thread. Here are a couple posts that may prove helpful.
- see Appointment Scheduling

- see Multiple Users In One Meeting

That being said, you may share the meeting link for another HubSpot User (provided you know it). As long as everyone's cool with the recipient being the one who actually schedules the meeting ... it will work.

Also, once you know the meeting link for another HubSpot user, you may create a snippet which includes that link for use in your future emails.

Note: Even though you may be the person sending/sharing the link, you will NOT be party to (or notified of) the meeting, its schedule, or its outcome. That is, unless you are authorized to see the HubSpot User's Gmail or Outlook calendar. (as you are)

Hope that helps.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Q: Being able to send meeting links for other users?

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

Yea @daisylepage ... unfortunately, Community search results are only as good as the terms used in each thread. Here are a couple posts that may prove helpful.
- see Appointment Scheduling

- see Multiple Users In One Meeting

That being said, you may share the meeting link for another HubSpot User (provided you know it). As long as everyone's cool with the recipient being the one who actually schedules the meeting ... it will work.

Also, once you know the meeting link for another HubSpot user, you may create a snippet which includes that link for use in your future emails.

Note: Even though you may be the person sending/sharing the link, you will NOT be party to (or notified of) the meeting, its schedule, or its outcome. That is, unless you are authorized to see the HubSpot User's Gmail or Outlook calendar. (as you are)

Hope that helps.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
CBN
Top Contributor

SOLVE

This doesn't work.

I just want to be able to send the meeting link directly from Meetings in an email.

I often write to someone ... please book a meeting with our Sales Manager. I cannot access his link in the dropdown. Only my personal and the meetings I am added to with my calendar.

Doesn't work. Again a complete loss of how we work in a real life sales and marketing organization.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CBN 

Thank you for reaching out. 

At this stage, the only way would be to copy/paste the meeting link of the other user in a hyperlink and/or in a snippet as MFrankJohnson explained. I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@daisylepage 

this discusses adding them not leaving you out - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Hub-Tools/How-can-i-log-a-meeting-for-other-hubspot-user/m-p/...

I am not sure where the others are, there were several with all the same results. The link above is new to me.

0 Upvotes
daisylepage
Participant

SOLVE

@gelflex-cc interesting thank you - this could definitely be a work around for now.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There are several threads about this. It is not possible.

0 Upvotes
daisylepage
Participant

SOLVE

Do you have links to those threads? I could not find any. I'm sure HubSpot could make it possible.

0 Upvotes