Sales Hub Tools

npeterson
Miembro

Automatic company and contact association for deal tasks

resolver

Hello,

If a deal has a company and contact associated with it (which for us they always do) it becomes unnessecarily laborious to manually associate the new deal task with the associated contact and company each time.

Instead, you should have a option to auto associate with the deal associations when creating a new deal task so that it is captured throughout.

Thank you!

1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
jdumez
Participante

resolver

Hi, I have the same problem and have just submitted an Idea here : https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Automatic-association-of-tasks-with-Companies/idi-p/3...

Can you vote for it in order to make Hubspot dev team to take it into consideration ?

Best regards,

Julien.

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta