Automatic Emails (sales hub)

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I want to know if its possible to do this:

I send emails to my contacts to schedule a meeting for show my services. So if they didnt answer the first email in 4 days, i send a second one asking if they can receive me the next week. Can i do this automatic en hubspot sales?. 

Same thing when i send a proposal and they didnt answer the email in one week i re send it asking if they read it.

Please im looking some sistem to do this.

thanks.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @gerrazuriz 

You can do this with HubSpot CRM and the HubSpot Sales Hub Starter teir - this includes the sequences feature that allows you to schedule a series of customised emails to go to a contact (from your personal inbox). The sequence will stop automatically when the contact replies to an email. 

See more here: Automate Your Follow-Up Emails

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

great!. and that works with an special price plan? or its included in the free version too?.

I have a couple of small companys and i do the same process (the one with the emails that wrote in the first comment) for each one. Its possible to have one main account in hubspot to manage three companys and send the emails from different emails accounts? (one for each company).

thanks.

0 Upvotes