Sales Hub Tools

Kashish_Garg

Automated mails for meetings

SOLVE

Hi everyone, I am new to hubspot and still figuring out how we can establish and automate our processes.

Here is my question: How can I set up a few automated mails once a person schedules a call with me through the meeting link created on hubspot? (I can't use workflows from automation to set this up).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

In general that level of automation is only available in HubSpot Professional and Enterprise, at least natively. Don't shoot the messenger, unfortunately that's what it is.

There are integrations which have the potential to make this work on a lower Hubspot subscription. I'd recommend you look into Outfunnel which has automation capabilities and might lead you to your goal.

A lot of automation is also possible with Zapier or Automate.io, which you could also explore in the context of your requirements. You might be able to link one of them to another free email marketing solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dwinter,

HubSpot wants a default value to display when a recipient does not have a contact owner. You can set this default value under Settings > Marketing > Email > tab Configuration > scroll down to Default values for email personalization.

Click on Contact property defaults > Edit defaults and find the Contact owner:

karstenkoehler_0-1625833369604.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Dwinter

SOLVE

Thank you. I had a follow-up. I want this email to automatically come from the inbox of the contact owner.

When I go here:

Dwinter_0-1625832929697.png

I get this:

Dwinter_1-1625832947552.png

BUT when I try to save it, I get this error message. I don't want a default email address. I need this to come from the contact owner's email.

Dwinter_2-1625832979720.png

0 Upvotes
Dwinter

SOLVE

Hi there, I have a related question tied to Hubspot meetings, but specfically I am referring to the Hubspot "book a meeting" links that our team has.

For example, click here to book a meeting: meetings.hubspot.com/sales-person-name

Is there a way to automatically insert the hubspot meeting link for the particular contact owner when a lead comes in?

For example, Sally fills out our demo request form. The lead goes to Bob.

An automatic email in Hubspot automatically comes from Bob and in the automated email from Bob there is a section that says:

To book a time, simply click a time that works best on my calendar: https://meetings.hubspt.com/bobs-meeting-link 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dwinter,

Yes, this can be done via a personalization token in emails.

Select Type "Contact" first and search for "owner":

karstenkoehler_1-1625801370062.png

Choose the "Meetings link" option:

karstenkoehler_2-1625801396014.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg ,

You can create a contact based workflow and use the meeting properties as shown in the screenshot below: 

webdew_0-1625557973025.png

But I can see, you are on starter subscription and workflows are possible only in pro and enterpise level.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

In general that level of automation is only available in HubSpot Professional and Enterprise, at least natively. Don't shoot the messenger, unfortunately that's what it is.

There are integrations which have the potential to make this work on a lower Hubspot subscription. I'd recommend you look into Outfunnel which has automation capabilities and might lead you to your goal.

A lot of automation is also possible with Zapier or Automate.io, which you could also explore in the context of your requirements. You might be able to link one of them to another free email marketing solution.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler