Sales Hub Tools

cedaly
Colaborador

Assigning Sequences to User

resolver

I may already know the answer to this but here it goes - is there a way to assign a Sequence to another Sales Hub user? I am building out sequences to re-engage lost deals and I want the other Sales Hub Users to use the Sequences I build but am not seeing where they can access them.

1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

All HubSpot users with access to sequences will be able to see and utilize them immediately upon creation. We'd like to share this HubSpot resource from the knowledge base about who has access.

- see image

Who has access to HubSpot Sequences?Who has access to HubSpot Sequences?

- see Create and edit sequences

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
cedaly
Colaborador

resolver
Git it. The sequences need to be universal meaning you cannot "hard code" a sales rep name into the sequence. One of the articles showed "sharing" the sequence but that functionality appears to have changed. Thanks for the info.
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

All HubSpot users with access to sequences will be able to see and utilize them immediately upon creation. We'd like to share this HubSpot resource from the knowledge base about who has access.

- see image

Who has access to HubSpot Sequences?Who has access to HubSpot Sequences?

- see Create and edit sequences

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com