Assign Deals based on Company State

New Contributor

HI,

Haven't figured this out.  We are re-doing our territory and I want all of the deals in Targeting to get reassigned to a new HubSpot owner based on the assigned Company's US state.

Any help would be great

Doug

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @dougDeep6AI

What HubSpot tools do you have access to? Depending on your subscription level, there will be different options available. 

The most basic option would be to filter your deals by state, check the check box in the top left hand corner of the table view, and then clicking 'assign' and reassigning HubSpot owners. 

@robsobers and @StephanyWHP do you have any additional thoughts on how to organize deals and CRM records? 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I believe address and state are only available by company, not deal. So I wouldnt be able to filter by state for deal.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

You can add a Custom Property for Deals in Property Settings for State. 

When creating the Property, in Field type select Radio select or Drop-down (I honestly don't know the difference, so usually do Radio select) and then Load options at the bottom. In the dropdown for Choose options you can select State (United States). 

When you're adding Deals in, you can just add State as a required field so that it's always filled out.