Sales Hub Tools

BenGro
参加者

Asign products to pipelines

解決

We use HubSpot deals to track our sales approach in various different products groups of our business. 

The pipelines work great to reflect the different sales processes for each product group. 

What is lacking though is the possibility to asign products from the product library I have created to the different pipelines. 

Instead all products are selectable in all pipelines. This makes the process of creating a new deal quite cumbersome because you have to scroll through the drop down menu including all products until you find the right ones. The complexity gets even worse as the product portfolio grows. 

Feature suggestion: Please add a section in the definition section of the pipeline in which you asign folders or single items in the product portfolio to the pipeline so that - when creating a deal in said pipeline - only the asigned products can be chosen for the deal. 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Bryantworks
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @BenGro!~

Great suggestion about the ability to limit products to a pipeline, I would suggest adding it to the ideas forum here.  As a potential workaround, for now, I use folder naming conventions to help sales organize the products by pipeline when they're adding in line items.  You might try that as a temporary workaround?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
AMulready
投稿者

解決

Following on this Ben. We have 4 different sales departments under one roof selling vastly different products, so to cut off access saving time or confusion between each product would be great. Spoke with HubSpot support today and it still isn't a feature unfortunately

0 いいね!
Bryantworks
解決策

解決

Hey @BenGro!~

Great suggestion about the ability to limit products to a pipeline, I would suggest adding it to the ideas forum here.  As a potential workaround, for now, I use folder naming conventions to help sales organize the products by pipeline when they're adding in line items.  You might try that as a temporary workaround?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert