Any way to change colour of text in templates/emails from CRM by HEX code/RGB values?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Am I right in thinking that the only way to change text colour on emails and templates is via a grid of colours on the font toolbar?

Ideally, I would love to change colours of text by using HEX code or at least RGB values but this doesn't seem to be possible?

Text Coloour Screenshot.png

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @DanielAtEdumate  You are correct. No options for HEX at this time. Can you head over to the ideas forum (click Ideas from the Community home page) and add this as a post? 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page and check out the upcoming AMA with Deb Calvert.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

Guys - i'm trying hard to figure out why you have all my contact in a vague blue colour that hardly can be seen on a 28" screen - and my self is a nice black colour! - can I get it all in 100% black letters? - will that be possible and I do this myself? - pls advice because im close to getting crazy looking at pages that using any other colour on a screen than black - it never will be good - never - keep all relevant text in black thanks.

Pierre

0 Upvotes