Sales Hub Tools

MarkCallCabinet

Allowing Dual or Multi Time Zones for Meetings when Travelling

SOLVE

I regularly travel to and from the UK and USA for work and have my Calendar available for my contacts/customers to select meeting times from a 4-week calendar view.

Ideally, I would like my contacts to select from the Time Zone that's relevant to them if I am working 8 am to 8 pm in either the UK or the USA?  i.e.  EST in the USA, offers only pm availability in the UK.

Is there an advanced setting to do this, or is it in development, or not an option at all?

I don't want to make my calendar availability from 4 am to 11 pm, Monday to Friday.  I have to sleep sometime.

Nor do I want multiple 'Meeting' links unless it's easily managed

HELP PLEASE ;o)

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MarkCallCabinet

Additionally, your contact can determine their timezone when booking a meeting (see screenshot) in the top right hand corner of the booking screen. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 8.56.47 AM.pngThank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MarkCallCabinet

Additionally, your contact can determine their timezone when booking a meeting (see screenshot) in the top right hand corner of the booking screen. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 8.56.47 AM.pngThank you,

Jenny

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MarkCallCabinet timezone can be set on a per link basis and set to be different from a user's calendar. It sounds like the other part of the idea would be better suited to give kudos to this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Confirming-Time-Zones-for-Meetings/idi-p/11162

0 Upvotes