Sales Hub Tools

JLeskinen3

All meetings reported as sales meetings

Something changed in last autumn 2022 that all of sudden all my calendar markings started to show in Hubspot report as sales meetings.

Before that (I don't know what date) only my Hubspot contact meetings where reported in Hubspot. And this is how I wish it works. 

Now all my Google calendar markings (inhouse meetings, doctor appointments and private markings) show as sales meetings. 

How can I correct settings so that only those meetings in my Google Calendar that have some Hubspot connection shows in my sales activity reports? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JLeskinen3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

It sounds like you are using the Calendar Sync feature which allows meetings to be synced from a Google Calendar to HubSpot. Could you confirm if this is the case, or if you are using the Meetings Tool?  

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JLeskinen3

Yes to my knowledge I am using Calendar Sync. But like mentioned it only recorded Hubspot contact related meetings until some point late last year it started to take all my calendar markings as "sales meetings" in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JLeskinen3,

Thank you for the details!

It sounds like your calendar sync is configured in a way that is syncing your personal events over to HubSpot. 

I would recommend reviewing your calendar sync settings to see which calendar is currently connected to your HubSpot account and removing the personal calendar from your sync settings. 

If you need assistance with the calendar configuration, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they have access to your account. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes