Sales Hub Tools

Stake_Something

Adding prospects to the task queue

SOLVE

I've enrolled new prospects in my sequence - how do I now add them to my existing task queue? Can't find the answer online.

Many thanks!

bret

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Stake_Something,

There are multiple ways this can be achieved.

One way would be including task creation right in the sequence (see bottom right of the screenshot).

karstenkoehler_0-1620707355278.png

Another option would be creating static lists of contacts before you enroll them. You can then use these lists to go back and bulk create tasks for all contacts in these lists.

If the contacts are already enrolled in a sequence, you can use the contact property Now in sequence to find them in the contacts tool. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Contacts > More filters, search for Now in sequence, set it to "is equal to True" and you'll see all contacts who are currently in a sequence. You can then select all of them and bulk create tasks for all contacts.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Stake_Something,

There are multiple ways this can be achieved.

One way would be including task creation right in the sequence (see bottom right of the screenshot).

karstenkoehler_0-1620707355278.png

Another option would be creating static lists of contacts before you enroll them. You can then use these lists to go back and bulk create tasks for all contacts in these lists.

If the contacts are already enrolled in a sequence, you can use the contact property Now in sequence to find them in the contacts tool. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Contacts > More filters, search for Now in sequence, set it to "is equal to True" and you'll see all contacts who are currently in a sequence. You can then select all of them and bulk create tasks for all contacts.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Stake_Something

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten!