Sales Hub Tools

mimsims2019
メンバー

Adding live chat to my email newsletter

解決

I'm using HubSpot on the free plan. I also use Mailchimp to send out a weekly e-newsletter.

I'd like my readers to be able click on a link in my e-newsletter which will bring up a live chat pop-up so that they can chat to me in real time. I don't want people to be able to chat to me via my website.

I understand HubSpot offers some sort of chat facility.  How do I go about adding this functionality to my e-newsletter?

Thanks in advance!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @mimsims2019 

Email sending platforms (ESPs) and email clients (like outlook and gmail) don't have support for chat within the email itself. The only thing you can do it use a link to send the recipient to a web page where live chat is available - it doenst have to be on every page, just the one you send people too. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @mimsims2019 

Email sending platforms (ESPs) and email clients (like outlook and gmail) don't have support for chat within the email itself. The only thing you can do it use a link to send the recipient to a web page where live chat is available - it doenst have to be on every page, just the one you send people too. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
mimsims2019
メンバー

解決

Thanks Phil for your reply.

Can this web page be a third party one? I've been looking at services such as www.livechatinc.com but I'm not entirely sure if it's the best one (for my purposes). I don't want to put a live chat feature on my own website because I only want my newsletter subscribers to be able to chat to me.

How‎ does HubSpot's chat feature work? Is it the service that I'm looking for?

Thanks again!

0 いいね!