Adding a place to a meeting / linking meetings from other people

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am testing hubspot. Coming from Daylite CRM and wanting to switch. Two questions:

1) Where can I enter a place for a meeting? For example I want to invite someone to a lunch meeting and when the invitation gets sent out it needs to have the address of the restaurant (Google calendar integration). Having addresses / places in calendar entries is standard in all calendar applications. Have not found something similar within Hubspot.

2) I get invitations to meeting from other people (not hubspot). These end up in my google calendar. I need to then link these to my contacts, deals etc. How can I do this?

Regards

Karsten

8 Replies 8
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @karstenj   Physical location properties are not yet available in the meetings tool. 

Click here to find out how to integrate your Google Calendar with your HubSpot CRM. Once integrated, if a contact invites you to a meeting, that meeting will show on the timeline. If you want to integrate your calendar with your Meetings tool, follow these instructions. Meetings created by your contacts will still show on the contact's timeline. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted

This is really an important feature to add. Every meeting ever set needs to have the "location" included. Not including location is similar to not including the date or time of the meeting.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I havre the same issue. A quick fix would be to not automatically invite people to meetings set in Hubspot. Then users could go into the google invite, add the address and then invite. As it is now, I wind up sending two invitations to all my contacts, one without the address and then an update with it.

Highlighted
New Contributor

The point of a good CRM is not to have to have to many quick fixes/ work arounds

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. We set meetings with physical addresses, not virtual meetings, so it's required to have the ability to pick an address, or even default to prospect's address since we usually meet at their offices for the sales meeting. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree with this! We have always a physical location when we book our meetings...

Highlighted

Couldn't agree more, this feature is basic and just needs to be there asap.

Highlighted

How is this still not a feature?