Sales Hub Tools

VisualSitemaps
参加者

Adding a Sequence to an existing Email

解決

hi, 

I would like to know how to automatically add a sequence to a custom email after i send it out. ( the way that reBump does it in 1 click ideally )

the closest i got to this is this workflow:

1 - reply to my lead with a custom email ( present day )
2 - click on Email > Sequences present day )
3 - Select a Sequence and schedule it to run a (3 days in the future) 

Secondly, how can i tell IF the Deal/Contact HAS a Sequence already planned for them in the future?? I looked everywhere and that is not shown in the Activity or anywhere else.

thanks!

Artur | Cofounder
VisualSitemaps.com (will save you tons of time)

3件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @VisualSitemaps,

In my opinion, the best workaround for the Sequence enrollment is the one you are using currently. There is no way to automatically enroll contacts in a sequence based on an action, so going through your workflow makes the most sense.

@Josh do you have any other workarounds for this process that you can think of? 

As for seeing if a contact is enrolled in a future sequence, if the contact is enrolled in a sequence in which the first communication is at a future date, there will still be text in the top card on their contact record (below their name) that says 'John Smith is enrolled in a sequence' from the moment that you click 'enroll'. 

Thank you,

Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for the ping. I am in agreement with you that the way it's being done now is correct. Because these are supposed to be 1-to-1 emails, there is not an automatic way to enroll someone in a sequence via workflow or other.

While I see the benefit of being able to do that...I also understand that adding this functionality would lead to some people abusing it.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

dan_sitton
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @VisualSitemaps,

One other option that I would recommend is to add a blank email template to the beginning of the sequence. You can type your custom email into this area and send it. Personally, I like this method because it's all in one swoop and because it helps with the reporting on the sequence. When sending that first message as an introduction it helps to have that initial e-mail's stats to help understand the performance of the whole sequence.

In addition, you can use snippets to help speed up the creation of the initial email if you find yourself saying similar things in emails.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
dan_sitton
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @VisualSitemaps,

One other option that I would recommend is to add a blank email template to the beginning of the sequence. You can type your custom email into this area and send it. Personally, I like this method because it's all in one swoop and because it helps with the reporting on the sequence. When sending that first message as an introduction it helps to have that initial e-mail's stats to help understand the performance of the whole sequence.

In addition, you can use snippets to help speed up the creation of the initial email if you find yourself saying similar things in emails.

VisualSitemaps
参加者

解決

Dan that's a nice hack thanks!

Artur || CEO
VISUALSITEMAPS
try it & save hours.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @VisualSitemaps,

In my opinion, the best workaround for the Sequence enrollment is the one you are using currently. There is no way to automatically enroll contacts in a sequence based on an action, so going through your workflow makes the most sense.

@Josh do you have any other workarounds for this process that you can think of? 

As for seeing if a contact is enrolled in a future sequence, if the contact is enrolled in a sequence in which the first communication is at a future date, there will still be text in the top card on their contact record (below their name) that says 'John Smith is enrolled in a sequence' from the moment that you click 'enroll'. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for the ping. I am in agreement with you that the way it's being done now is correct. Because these are supposed to be 1-to-1 emails, there is not an automatic way to enroll someone in a sequence via workflow or other.

While I see the benefit of being able to do that...I also understand that adding this functionality would lead to some people abusing it.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer